I haven't really posted in a while, but that's because there hasn't been much to post. Mj and I have taken turns being sick, which pretty much describes the past three weeks for us. This Sunday was the first time that we've both felt pretty decent at the same time, so that's been a nice change of pace.
Babywise, not much is happening right now. I'm not sick anymore, and am starting to get my energy back. So, pretty much I feel normal. Most times I don't even "feel" pregnant because all of the symptoms have gone away. My body is still pretty much the same. If you looked closely, you might think that I've gained some weight, but really I've only gained one pound. Some of my pants still fit, but anything that was somewhat tight before doesn't fit anymore. But, really, I don't look pregnant. I'm sure I could find some shirts that would make me look pregnant, but it's not like I had a flat belly to begin with! We're watching closely, and I'll be sure to post when I start rounding out.
The next doctor's appointment is on March 18th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment